Partner - Recruitment at Talent Pipeline
Views:463 Applications:133 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Performance Marketing Role - Growth & Marketing - Real Estate (2-5 yrs)
Our Culture :
Culture forms the core of our foundation and our effort towards creating an engaging workplace has resulted in Elara Technologies (Housing, PropTiger & Makaan) being ranked 34th among the coveted list of India's best 100 companies to work for in 2019 by Great Place to Work Institute, in partnership with The Economic Times. Elara Technologies (PropTiger & Makaan) were also ranked 95th in 2017.
Our technology team has a strength of 100+ with varied technology experience in latest and greatest of the tech stack. We are passionate about delivering key features to customers with super agility and high quality.
What does this role hold for you...?
You will be part of our Growth & Performance marketing team and following shall be your
1. Meeting app install targets
2. Cost per Lead targets
3. Sessions & Cost Per View Targets
4. You will also be syncing up with the product team regularly to manage the following numbers:
a) App retention [Open to Install Ratios, DAU & MAU]
b) Monitoring and improving drip campaigns
c) To give qualitative and quantitative feedback to improve the overall App experience
5. Reporting of numbers is expected. You will need to learn SQL and be able to create and present reports pertaining to overall App business
Apply if you have...
1. At least 2 years of experience in Performance marketing pertaining to Google Ad words and running and optimizing App campaigns (both install and retention) on both Google & Facebook ads
2. Must be proficient with web analytics fundamentals and have experience working with an App analytics tool like Branch, AppFlyer etc
3. Experience in App Store Optimization will be a plus.
4. Understanding of customer lifecycle management and experience of creating behaviour based campaigns to improve user LTV.
5. Should be good with numbers and databases. Should be hands on with Excel. This role requires the candidate to pick up basic SQL and dashboarding skills. Prior experience with Tableau, Google DataStudio will be a plus.
6. An eye for creativity. Should be able to conceptualise creatives, give precise requirements to the creative team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.