Team Leader-Recruitements and Businesses at Antal International
Views:78 Applications:26 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Performance Marketing Role - Furniture & Furnishing Business (8-10 yrs)
Opening for Performance Marketing for a leading Furniture and Furnishing Business
Key Result Areas:
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan in line with overall eCommerce and business strategy and working closely with the business teams improve funnel conversion improvement results.
1. Search Engine Marketing strategy & execution:
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC. Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Customer acquisition and conversion using in-depth knowledge of paid media and social platforms, implement a tested strategy across their channels either in-house or with agency support
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
2. Search Engine optimization strategy & execution: Ensuring presence of appropriate content across various blogs and digital publications and identifying opportunities for content distribution. Back link management for enhancing SEO
3. Ensuring ROI generated from content related activities.
4. Deriving meaningful insights out of Google Analytics, AdWords, social media platforms analytics to calibrate campaigns and enhancing performance
- Plan; Preparation of Annual Performance plan with clear deliverables of conversion, consideration and awareness through paid campaigns, SEM and SEO. Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spends. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Execute; Drive campaigns from planning to execution and beyond to meet key performance metrics.
- Measure; Daily, Weekly and Monthly monitoring on the performance to identify opportunities and risks. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Optimize; Optimization of Website SEO parameters for better discoverability. Monitoring page, category and website performance and taking action to enhance the same. Constantly optimize marketing activities to improve return on investment. Optimize marketing budgets to maximize Cost per Acquisition (CPA) and efficiently scale new customers, build conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Testing; with marketing teams to guide A/B creative tests, incrementality tests, and spend scaling tests on campaigns online and offline to identify what works best. Test new channels and trends (such as voice search, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, Digital Out of Home, etc.). Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Collaborate with marketing teams and ecommerce teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience. Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Insights from analytics; Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
Essential: Any Graduate + MBA (Preferred Digital Marketing as specialization