Executive - Recruitment at V5 Global
Views:110 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Performance Marketing Role - EduTech (3-8 yrs)
We are looking for an extremely motivated individual for leading our Performance Marketing who will be responsible for scaling up our digital strategy, setting priorities, expanding capability, and delivering on ambitious revenue goals. You will be a key part of the leadership team and will act as the bridge between the CEO and the growth team, ensuring that business goals are set appropriately, communicated clearly, and executed aggressively. Working from the top of the funnel to the bottom, you will own the enrolment process and ensure that our marketing and sales efforts achieve our business goals, while providing a customer experience that exceeds expectations.
You are an ideal fit for the role if you are excited about working with the fast-growing unique Ed-tech company. You should be extremely competent to scale up digital channels like Facebook, Google, and Affiliate marketing as well as organic. Experienced in leading teams/companies and owned P&L in high growth companies from Series A to C or Series B to D.
- 4+ years of experience in driving Performance Marketing for a D2C/ B2C start-up.
- Strong creative & soft skills combined with an affinity for data.
- Proven experience managing customer acquisition efforts in paid channels with quantifiable results.
- Highly organised and autonomous, but also collaborative and able to work cross-functionally.
- Ability to make decisions in a changing environment, anticipate future needs and drive results.
- High competency with FB/ Google Ads/Affiliate Marketing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.