Senior Recruiter at Posterity
Views:143 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Performance Marketing Role - Education/Hospitality (3-10 yrs)
Purpose of the role:
Regional Marketing Manager enables marketing initiatives in the region by providing content and collateral for Regional/ State / Local teams for ATL and BTL activities. Act as a catalyst for deploying corporate programs effectively in collaboration with corporate teams, regional peers and field teams to ensure success of regional marketing initiatives
The role includes but is not limited:
- Responsible for strategizing, planning, implementing and managing corporate marketing strategy in the designated region.
- Responsible for creating the annual regional marketing budget and effective utilization of the overall budget for the region. Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, media split and resource needs.
- Provide strategic actionable insights post market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends. Collaborate with the regional business team to uncover insights and strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding strategies for new and existing course modules, internally and externally.
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute all ATL/BTL promotions, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns for the region. Interact with various stakeholders- marketing vendors, event organizers, institutional management for successful marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with the corporate digital marketing team to ensure regional interactions on the digital front.
- Developing a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media.
- Responsible for educating and building capability of branch managers, regional sales heads around regional marketing initiatives, vendor management and awareness on regional market segments and positioning of our courses.