Senior Manager Recruitment at Ciel HR
Views:1161 Applications:294 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Performance Marketing Role - Consumer Durable (2-3 yrs)
- Performance marketing responsibility will range from planning, implementing, analyzing and optimizing all online performance marketing activities around Paid Search, Natural Search, Email, Database and Affiliate Marketing.
- Manage the day-to-day search marketing activities across multiple search engines including researching, growing and optimizing keyword portfolios and bid management strategies and refining campaigns through ad copy tests, landing pages, negative keywords, etc.
- Drive revenue, achieve targeted ROI and maintain positive KPI trends; Determine monthly, quarterly and annual revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Track and evaluate KPIs of all marketing channels (email, SEM, SEO, display, retargeting, shopping engines, affiliates, referring partners, social, etc.) and determine necessary adjustments to optimize overall marketing effectiveness in line with budgeted marketing spend.
- Work with affiliate networks to recruit new affiliates and negotiate commissions, build relationships and increase engagement with existing affiliates, ensuring the correct and timely delivery of campaign materials.
- Plan email-marketing calendar and executions in close cooperation with Brand Marketing. Manage the execution of these campaigns. Measure results and ROI of these campaigns. Build an email-target database and define opportunities to grow the size of the database.
- Work with the Brand Marketing team to create aligned consumer communications across all channels (onsite, social, mobile, stores) and to ensure both strong commercial and consistent brand messages.
- Work with the Site Merchandising team on an annual site and campaign calendars, detailing the timelines of seasonal promotions, along with other campaigns
- Site optimization: Define opportunities on site (structure) and content to drive Search Engine Optimization
- Deliver clear, concise and reliable reporting on all activities to key stakeholders