Performance Marketing Manager - Retail (7-12 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading names in Retail industry
- You will be responsible to help scale social advertising efforts geared towards growing profitable e-commerce revenue. This role is for someone who is able to find efficient growth via Ad Platform. Ensuring successful campaigns managing bids and budgets to be able to meet the predefined KPIs.
- You thrive in building, maintaining, and optimizing digital advertising campaigns and have an experimental and methodological approach.
- Manage and create the Performance Marketing Budget and ensure that User Acquisition and Retention performance reach the business objectives.
- 8-9 years of relevant experience in marketing with a demonstrable proven track record in digital marketing management across all channels within a retail environment is essential.
- Excellent knowledge of how digital channels work and the levers to pull to drive performance, KPIs, traffic and ROI.
- A natural commercial focus, with the ability to make entrepreneurial ROI based decisions and can progressively identify opportunities to drive out international digital grow
- Confident user of excel and analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Adwords with the ability to deep dive into the data to analyse and propose actions that drive performance.