Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:74 Applications:37 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Performance Marketing Manager - Online/Internet (3-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities -
- You will be responsible for defining the optimal campaign set-ups, looking for various targeting and bidding strategies, and constant performance optimization.
- Create, monitor, and optimize marketing campaigns on advertising platforms (GoogleAds, Facebook etc.)
- Run performance tests from concept creation to full end analysis
- Track efforts to determine results and performance through in-depth reporting and analysis
- Communicate key learnings and developments to stakeholders, and offer problem-solving strategies
- Get creative with the conception of new graphics, banners, and videos
- Keep up to date on the latest changes and new trends within the industry and apply them to your daily work
- 3 to 10 years of experience in marketing (mobile marketing, web marketing, or campaign management), business intelligence
- You love data and numbers and formulate data-driven strategies
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Always up to date with the latest trends in marketing and the mobile app business
- Dedication, flexibility, excellent organizational and communication skills
- High web & mobile affinity and consumer-centric thought process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.