Head - Executive Search at Keysite Solutions Executive Search
Views:731 Applications:186 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Performance Marketing Manager/Growth Hacker - FMCG (3-6 yrs)
Performance Marketing Mgr/Growth Hacker
- We have an urgent role with a FMCG Startup (Baby Food)
- Its been 6 years that they are in business .
- Backed by a funding from renowned investors.
- In 20-21 the organization has grown 10X with an aim to become 500 CR Group by 2025.
Role : Performance Marketing Manager /Growth Hacker
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MISSION :
- To create and implement strategy for paid media across social and display channels for our D2C Website, Build online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI
- Use data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
OUTCOMES : WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO
1. Grow website sales to 2X in 4 months
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns across integrated channels
- Identify key audience growth opportunities and transform these in effective campaigns
- Track and keep a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
2. Monitor and Maintain ROI above 3X across channels
- Optimize campaigns across multiple channels to deliver ROI, Analyze and use customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
3. Increase channels of media buying from current social & google to at least 6-7 Increase footprint across search, display, social, affiliate and retargeting networks
4. Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams Channel feedback of campaigns back to the Brand team every week , Do bi weekly sessions on creatives and strategies of competitors and identify messaging Work with the team to build the creative bank for 3 months
5. Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Develop reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
ROLE RELATED COMPETENCIES :
1. Experience - You bring deep understanding of PPC channels like FB, Instagram, Google, You Tube.
2. Analytical skills - You are able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions from it. Exhibit a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focused always.
3. ROI seeker - You handle the marketing budget as if it were your own money. You plan strategically and monitor your campaigns very closely.
4. Organization/Planning -Your ability to plan, be organized and be on top of schedules is exceptional. You are proactive, focus on key priorities.
5. Tenacity and Relentless - You are very focused on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal.
6. Proactivity - You understand your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead you bring your ideas to the company
7. Critical thinking- You are a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker - we will interview you for this.
CULTURE COMPETENCIES :
- Customer Obsessed - Take care of the customer, and everything else will take care of itself. We live to delight and everyone spends time understanding the customer, regardless of their role. 100% Commitment - You take ownership of what you do and your word matters. You always hold yourself accountable to that which you commit to. Expect the same of your team and boss, in return.
- Lifelong Learner - You learn from others and grow fast; you continuously seek improvement, are always curious and have a bias for learning.
- Bias for Execution - You are detail oriented, solution focussed and outcome driven. You enjoy working in a tight knit and fast moving environment.
- Agile - We value agility and not just hustle
- Honest and Integrity - You do not cut corners ethically. You earn trust and maintain confidence.
- Do what is right and not just politically expedient. Speak plainly and truthfully Teamwork
- You are always prepared to address the problem, and work collaboratively to land on the right answer, not just your answer. There is no "I" in team. Your ego is under control.
OTHER QUESTIONS :
1. What will you think about (a lot of the time?)
- Am I pushing the co-founders and the team to be better at what they do every day?
- Am I exhibiting and living the values I want to see everyday in the people around me, and the people
- I help recruit?
- Am I excited to be at organization , because I see myself become the best version of me?
2. Why is this exciting to you?
- You are interested to operationalize strategy in real world setting, and want to build a world class modern digital business with over 10 million customers
- You are keenly interested in the digital space in India, and excited to learn how to scale D2C in the FMCG food segment
- You are interested in learning how to build great workplaces within a company that is both growing and highly diverse
- You care about people, you care about being invested in, as an individual and you believe in mentorship
3. Where have you been?
- You will have 3-5 years of prior experience in a top notch organization, or with a great boss whom you have learnt a lot from.
- You have demonstrated prior experience in performance marketing, and experience in affiliates, 3rd party ad networks and programmatic buying for D2C brands
- You are someone whose teams will really miss you when you leave, but they will understand your reasons for doing so