Manager - Business Development & Account Manager at Accord Manpower Services
Views:552 Applications:197 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Performance Marketing Manager - Cosmetics & Beauty Product (5-12 yrs)
Position Title - Performance Marketing Manager
Department(s) - eCommerce
Reporting Manager - National Business Manager
Job Purpose/Mandate -
Performance Marketing Manager shall primarily be responsible for the management of digital accounts.. The Performance Marketing Manager drives the commercial performance through systematic campaign-specific results and overall measurement. The Performance Marketing Manager shall work closely with all marketing teams in target-setting as well as post-campaign evaluations.
Specific duties and responsibilities -
A bullet list of key responsibilities. Focus on those that provide an indication of the scope and impact of the role. Include information that demonstrates the level of responsibility for material, financial, human and information resources.
Achieve company sales targets within earmarked marketing budgets, by driving all paid marketing efforts and optimizing cost of acquisition.
- Drive paid acquisition marketing across all performance marketing channels, including but not limited to: Ad words, GDN, Social Media Platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube), affiliate, retargeting networks, etc.
- Own ROAS from performance marketing, continuously developing experiments/initiatives to improve ROAS, including creative/copy testing, audience segmentation, ad placements, retargeting and new channels to maximize full-funnel performance
- Develop, implement and refine retention marketing strategy, including but not limited to email marketing, loyalty and referrals, to drive repeat purchases and maximize customer LTV
- Track and optimize every step of the marketing funnel in order to optimize unit economics, LTV / CAC ratio, and create a virtuous marketing cycle
- Identify, evaluate and select appropriate tools to enhance and automate marketing processes
- You will completely own the performance marketing efforts from strategy to execution (with support from a content creation team) to distribute and leverage content assets across channels, and to maintain a consistent brand voice and identity.
Job Specific Skills -
Someone with deep understanding and expertise in Ad words, GDN, Facebook advertising, Instagram advertising, YouTube advertising, affiliate marketing, retargeting networks, web tracking and attribution with at least 5+ years of digital marketing experience handling performance marketing efforts for a digital-first brand
- Someone with the expertise in working with performance marketing tools such as Google Analytics, MailChimp, Hootsuite, Hubspot and/or their equivalent
- Having a strong analytical mindset and belief in data-driven decision making.
- This will entail experience in working with and deciphering large data sets to make strategic decisions
- Having a thorough knowledge of emerging technologies across digital space and passion to keep up with the latest trends in digital and performance marketing
- Passionate to work in entrepreneurial set-ups, creating/ managing a business, comfortable in dealing with ambiguity and working in a constantly evolving business environment
List typical Education and Experience -
Should be bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.