Performance Marketing Lead - Gaming Startup (5-8 yrs)
Performance Marketing Lead to own all Performance Marketing initiatives while being responsible for the end-to-end experience from planning, implementation, monitoring, analysis to iteration.
- Plan, design, execute, monitor, analyze and iterate all Performance Marketing based Acquisition and Retention activity across Google, Facebook, Twitter, OTT Channels, Affiliate Channels, Referral Channels and ASO.
- Design customer lifecycle from acquisition to handholding to retention, with intervention to grow transacting customer and revenue.
- Design, launch & manage Customer Loyalty program as part of Retention activities.
- Drive app acquisition and engagement efficiencies through campaigns using targeting techniques, innovation, and creative excellence.
- Measure and report performance of all Performance Marketing campaigns, and assess against pre-decided KPIs.
- Optimize campaigns to improve Cost per Depositor, Depositor Rates, Post Depositor performance, among others.
- Closely measure and monitor effect of campaigns on app engagement metrics such as Conversions and DAU on a regular basis.
- Manage all the programmatic campaigns - from ideation to media planning and optimization.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights. - Collaborate with internal teams to create and optimize landing pages and user funnels. - Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Plan and manage all Non-Traditional Marketing activities including Content Marketing, Influencer Marketing, SEO and SMM.
- Managing budgets for Non-Traditional Marketing initiatives for the Company.
III. Profile Requisites
- MBA or equivalent degree from premier institute. -
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. -
- Direct experience in designing and launching digital media campaigns on Google UAC and DV360 and Facebook.
- Direct experience of using analytics tools like Clevertap, AppsFlyer and Adobe Analytics.
- Should be able to juggle multiple projects, have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and be adaptable and focused.
- Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem solving, experimenting, and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution.
- Customer centric and problem-solving mindset.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.