Performance Marketer - Internet/Online (8-14 yrs)
As a performance marketer, you will be responsible for the strategic planning, setup, management and execution of our paid acquisition campaigns across marketing channels. You will work closely with the marketing, data, technology and category & growth teams to scale up performing marketing efforts across Google, Meta, Marketplaces, Affiliate and Programmatic channels and deliver tangible business results. Excellent digital marketing skills and the ability to think creatively is a must for this role, as creating and optimizing high-performing ads will be a key responsibility. You will play a pivotal role in building breakout brands in the Fashion, Beauty & Personal Care and Home categories.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop a deep understanding of users and online user behaviour and manage paid user acquisition across marketing channels
- Strategic media planning at a category-level, set-up, execution & optimization of performance marketing campaigns
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics.
- Performance analysis of campaigns at an overall, channel, audience and communication level
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omni-channel growth
- Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media: SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct buys, Programmatic, Marketplaces etc.
- Develop performance reporting frameworks, attribution models, analytics, and ROAS tracking for our paid marketing
- Work with the design and content teams to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer preferences
- Create & drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on marketing spends
- Acquire insights in online marketing trends in the industry , best practices and keep strategies up-to-date
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and founders to understand business context, goals and align performance marketing plan to achieve business results.
Required Skills/Abilities :
- Proven experience in building and scaling performance campaigns (preferably in the D2C/ e-commerce) and media planning for online media mix
- Well versed with PPC advertising, social, programmatic, marketplaces ads google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ad Manager
- Analytical and creative thinking, with strong data interpretation skills for channel specific metrics and KPIs
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyze data from multiple sources
- Feed management on GMC
- Experience working with visualization tools such as Google DataStudio, Tableau etc.