Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:242 Applications:86 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Performance Marketer - FMCG/Internet/Online (3-5 yrs)
Job Title: Performance Marketer
- We build global digital brands from India by partnering with the right entrepreneurs, investing in the business and bringing our expertise to scale the brand.
- We are a team of passionate digital-first professionals who bring hands-on experience and requisite domain knowledge with a proven ability to scale businesses selling on e-commerce platforms.
- We truly believe and live by our value of Caring Meritocracy and are looking to hire people who are curious, agile and thrive in collaborative, hustle and emerging working environments.
Our Vision: Bring joy to customers by building global brands for the digital age
Our Mission: Partner with the best founders to grow digital - rst brands using technology
- Think Big ; Think 100x. Use technology for non- linear growth. Failure & experimentation are essential for growth
- Fair, Fast & Founder Friendly - Be partner of choice, who is ethical, transparent and collaborative
- Customer Delight - Customer love matters. Each of our brands needs to be in the top decile of consumer experience
- Caring Meritocracy ; Attract and grow the best talent. Create an inclusive culture where the best ideas win and you have the obligation to engage and dissent
- Frugality - We are frugal with capital and use innovation to grow our brands in a sustainable manner
- As a performance marketer, you will be responsible for the strategic planning, setup, management and execution of our paid acquisition campaigns across marketing channels. Y
- ou will work closely with the marketing, data, technology and category & growth teams to scale up performing marketing efforts across Google, Meta, Marketplaces, Affiliate and Programmatic channels and deliver tangible business results.
- Excellent digital marketing skills and the ability to think creatively is a must for this role, as creating and optimising high-performing ads will be a key responsibility.
- You will play a pivotal role in building breakout brands in the Fashion, Beauty & Personal Care and Home categories.
- Develop a deep understanding of users and online user behaviour and manage paid user acquisition across marketing channels
- Strategic media planning at a category-level, set-up, execution & optimization of performance marketing campaigns
- Drive campaigns from planning to execution to meet key performance metrics.
- Performance analysis of campaigns at an overall, channel, audience and communication level
- Apply customer and channel insights to inform and evolve our customer segmentation strategy for omni-channel growth
- Manage all efforts and goals on organic and digital paid media; SEO, SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliate, Direct buys, Programmatic, Marketplaces etc.
- Develop performance reporting frameworks, attribution models, analytics, and ROAS tracking for our paid marketing
- Work with the design and content teams to develop best-in-class marketing campaigns optimized for conversion, relevance and customer preferences
- Create & drive strategy with the right prioritization of initiatives to deliver the highest returns on marketing spends
- Acquire insights in online marketing trends in the industry , best practices and keep strategies up-to-date
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and founders to understand business context, goals and align performance marketing plan to achieve business results
- Proven experience in building and scaling performance campaigns (preferably in the D2C/ eCommerce) and media planning for online media mix
- Growth mindset, ability to multi-task, work in a collaborative, cross-functional environment
- Well versed with PPC advertising, social, programmatic, marketplaces ads (Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra etc.), SEO
- Analytical and creative thinking, with strong data interpretation skills for channel specific metrics and KPIs
- Excellent working knowledge of web analytics tools and the ability to consolidate and analyse data from multiple sources
- Feed management on GMC
- Experience working with visualization tools such as Google Data studio, Tableau etc.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree/PG Degree.
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience in a performance marketing role
Know more about Mensa:
- Mensa Brands; Meet India's fastest unicorn | StartUp Central
- Former Myntra CEO's 'House of Brands' firm raises $50 million
- Ananth Narayanan's Mensa brands announces investments into 10 D2C brands
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.