Performance Manager/Growth Hacker - Healthy D2C Food Brand (3-5 yrs)
Performance Manager/Growth Hacker | Healthy D2C Food Brand for Kids | GGN
With the aim of helping parents protect their children from developing lifestyle disorders due to unhealthy diet, our client was founded with the focus on creating innovative, tasty yet health-focused food products for children. Their products include various millet-based mixes, breakfast cereals, snacks, noodles, etc. They use variety of millets as their main ingredient, such as ragi, jowar, oats, etc.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client sells their products across several leading online platforms and their products are available in stores in India and the UAE. They have raised a total of $10M in funding over 4 rounds.
As a Performance Manager/Growth Hacker, you will be creating and implementing strategy for paid media across social and display channels for company's D2C Website, building company's online presence while maintaining efficiency and ROI Using data supported marketing to identify trends and key opportunities for innovation across buyer's journey
What you will do:
1.Growing website sales to 2X in 4 months
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns across integrated channels
- Identifying key audience growth opportunities and transform these in effective campaigns
- Tracking and keeping a dashboard of key financials that the team need on a daily/weekly/monthly basis and ensure these are kept up to date by you
2.Monitoring and Maintaining ROI above 3X across channels
- Optimizing campaigns across multiple channels to deliver ROI
- Analysing and using customer research, hard data and metrics to assess efficacy of marketing campaigns
3.Increasing channels of media buying from current social & google to at least 6-7
Increase footprint across search, display, social, affiliate and retargeting networks
4.Partner cross functionally with Brand, Product and Website teams
- Channel feedback of campaigns back to the Brand team every week
- Doing bi weekly sessions on creatives and strategies of competitors and identify messaging
- Working with the team to build the creative bank for 3 months
5.Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Developing reports on performance of campaigns at various frequency
- Proposition of strategies and projections for coming months
What you need to have:
- 3-5 years of prior experience in a top-notch organisation
- Should have proven experience in performance marketing, and experience in affiliates, 3rd party ad networks and programmatic buying for D2C brands
- Have deep understanding of PPC channels like FB, Instagram, Google, You Tube.
- Have excellent Analytical skills - being able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data, and draw conclusions from it. Exhibiting a probing mind and achieve penetrating insight. You are numbers focused always.
- ROI seeker - Handling the marketing budget as if it were your own money. Planning strategically and monitoring the campaigns very closely.
- Organisation/Planning -Ability to plan, be organised and be on top of schedules is exceptional. Being proactive, focus on key priorities.
- Tenacity and Relentless - Being very focused on making your targets, and relentlessly chase the goal.
- Proactivity - Understanding your mission and outcomes, and act proactively. You do not need to be chased or told what to do; instead, you bring your ideas to the company
- Critical thinking- Being a logical thinker and a naturally deep thinker
- Well versed with scaling digital marketing spends and want the ownership of being the key driver for an exciting young brand