HR at Perfetti Van Melle India Pvt Ltd
Views:637 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Perfetti Van Melle - Market Research Manager - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (4-5 yrs)
Perfetti Van Melle, one of the world's largest confectionery organizations, with brands like Chupa Chups, Alpenliebe, Mentos, Happydent, Center Fresh is looking for a passionate and experienced Market Research Manager. The individual will report to Associate Head- Market Research.
The Position is Accountable for-
1. Should be Supporting the Brand Team in focusing on brand and category research requirements
2. Managing retail audit reporting (General & Modern Trade) and Brand Health tracking for PVMI on an on-going basis
Consumer Insights for key brands
1. Analyze consumer research data to identify insights, trends, and implications that add value to the design and implementation of strategic business initiatives.
2. Adept with the Nielsen retail audit panel. Analysis of data, trends and monthly reporting. Co-ordinate with Nielsen resource on all queries from the brand team and analysis thereof.
3. Understand and execute key quantitative consumer product researches.
4. Play a key role in designing research plans to generate the understanding needed to solve business issues or capitalize upon market opportunities.
5. Create a competitive advantage through consumer and market understanding.
6. Provide direction to outside agencies and internal resources in the design and implementation of research programs, processes, and result analysis and reporting.
7. Support primary consumer research to identify, analyze, track, and report actionable consumer insights to key business stakeholders so as to support key business initiatives.
8. Manage on-going consumer data and tracking services (Brand Health), perform routine and extraordinary analysis, and ensure appropriate reporting access, formats, and analysis for all business functions.
9. Support the communication of key facts, trends, and implications via systematic reports, scheduled presentations, and ad-hoc support for key marketing initiatives.
10. Participate in brand teams for program development, analysis, and/or special projects - provide market and consumer insight, relevant data or analysis, manage or lead further research needs.
11. Identify new business opportunities and interpret complex information and data to stimulate ideas, concepts, initiatives and strategies.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in Market Research in FMCG organizations or experience in research agencies (handling Retail Audit and brand Health Track)
Education - PGDM/MBA from Tier-1 Institute