Recruitment Team at PepsiCo
Views:5016 Applications:1594 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
PepsiCo - Senior Manager - Brand Marketing (6-8 yrs)
- Owning the Portfolio Marketing agenda for Area countries Bangladesh, Nepal & Sri Lanka, in strategizing and driving the execution of brand plans for PepsiCo Beverages, ensuring alignment with brand guardrails, and monitoring local execution
- Translating region Strategic Business Plan into robust tactics AOP tactics for 3 countries
- Developing AOP Brand calendar for the Area Countries by working closely with Beverages Category teams, Franchise team and Local Marketing teams at the Bottlers
- Create & Execute ATL brand plans working closely with the Local Country Agency & Bottler Marketing teams
- Lead the Stagegate Innovation process for the Area countries working closely with Insights/R&D / Tech Ops
- Creative and Media Agency Management
- Lead the Digital Marketing agenda for Area Countries including A&M planning & Execution
- Lead the lifting/shifting Global/Regional Category best practices while also sharing Local best practices amongst area countries .
- Lead the monitoring of Brand campaigns & A&M spends working with Insights, Finance & Field teams
- Build back overall portfolio equity and consumption by continuing to drive brand re-appraisal, and leading via strong media-to-shelf program executions
External Position Title : Senior Manager - Brand Marketing Area Country
Qualifications / Requirements
- FMCG sales and marketing activation experience in the past.
- Leadership and influencing skills while working with cross functional & cultural team members.
- Strong collaboration skills to partner with global, regional and functional teams
- Project Management competencies
- Creative appreciation