HR at Pepsico Global Business Services India LLP
Views:557 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
PepsiCo - Manager - Total Rewards (6-8 yrs)
Opening for Manager - Total Rewards | Pepsico GBS | Hyderabad
- Salary Planning: North America, all sectors (PBNA, PFNA, Corporate)
- Support Salary Planning for the North American sector
- Act as liaison with business and global functions toward successful participation in the salary planning exercise
- Act as main POC for vendors for survey participation and calibration and survey meetings with various vendors
- Utilize the support from TR administrators to ensure Surveys are completed on time, Gaps are analyzed and validated, Discrepancies are calibrated and resolved
- Create a global platform for effective exercise on this activity with other sector leads, provide better solutions, and provide recommendations to sector heads on market intelligence and PepsiCo positioning.
- Deliver toward global standard process and propose solutions for the cost-effective gathering of new technology and market developments
- Provide various analytics for the executive group, and insights and should be capable of presenting to SVP and above.
- Some key activities of Salary planning include Survey Participation, Job Matching & Pricing, Analysis & Insights, Planning, and Coordination.
Job Evaluations: North America, all sectors (PBNA, PFNA, Corporate) for upto LG3 level with support on projects for reorganization
- Manage JE process following Hay Methodology and global function models where exists
- Conduct job interviews/job calibration for successful Job evaluations
- Validate JE consistency vertically and horizontally across the function
- Co-ordinate with corporate for job evaluation of senior roles
- Manage comprehensive dashboards and reports from JEM to enable SDT TR Leads with information all needed information; the number of evaluated roles, timing, comparison horizontally and vertically
- Enable HRBPs with the right knowledge regarding function-specific models and KPIs impacting role evaluations.
- Act as SPOC with global/sector TR COE for functional model updates.
- University degree or above
- Min. 4 years of Salary planning & Job Evaluations in a global environment, and a total of 6-8 years in HR / HR Operations / Total rewards
- Experience of working across different countries would be preferable
- Compensation benchmarking experience using Hay / Mercer / Aon methodologies is highly preferred
- Market Salary Consulting Vendor's engagement experience
- Strong analytical mindset, data mining and presentation to Senior management
- Excellent stakeholder management, and relationship building with exposure working with Senior Management in a global environment
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision, ability to lead, decision-making, influence and reasoning skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.