HR at Pepsico Global Business Services India LLP
Views:541 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
PepsiCo - Architect - ITIL Process (9-15 yrs)
Architect - ITIL Process
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of significant work experience leading large-scale Operations Management in complex Infrastructure environments
- Must be expert in defining, improving, and implementing ITIL Processes - Change & Release especially.
- Should be an ITIL V3 /V4 Expert and must have driven standardization and integration across Tiers and Service Management Processes
- Must have identified and implemented continuous improvement themes across Process, Metrics, and service levels.
- Understanding of Lean, Agile and DevOps.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to logically break down a problem into smaller manageable parts to solve.
- Program/project management skills and experience advantageous.
- Sound knowledge in IT Operations including infrastructure and application systems.
- Well organized, with the ability to plan ahead for short- to medium-term objectives and able to identify, organize and facilitate the work is required.
- Strong communications and influencing skills, with the ability to fluently interact with subordinates, peers, and Senior Management