Head - Human Resources at pepperfry.com
Views:2414 Applications:939 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Pepperfry.com - Manager - Franchisee Relations (2-7 yrs)
The role will broadly involve managing franchisee partner relationships for Pepperfry Studios and working closely with them/their teams to deliver business results
Role Responsibilities :
- Develops Sales plans and budgets for Franchisee Partners to achieve the sales objectives for the company. Monitor and control the sales budget to ensure optimum performance across all partners.
- Conduct regular market visits to check studio upkeep, sales personnel training, competitor activity and continuously search for new opportunities to increase sales for the franchisee partner.
- Provide franchisees and customers with information about new or improved products, promotions, and services to improve sales.
- Ensure all sales administration procedures relating to the franchisee are properly implemented to support the sales teams in their efforts to accomplish the sales targets.
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure customer promises are fulfilled. Work with partners to set high standards of customer service.
- Liaise with the Marketing team to ensure marketing support for franchisees by way of merchandising and promotions.
- Work with franchise partners to ensure the right calibre of staffing and appropriate training to meet all job requirements. Provide leadership so that staff are well motivated and engaged to stay and contribute effectively to the organization.
- Analyse trends and drive insights for partners.
Desired Skills and Competencies :
- You have spent considerable time in Consumer Product / Discretionary Spends category (Preferable, not mandatory)
- You enjoy studying data and joining the dots to bring new insights to the table
- You like working with entrepreneurs and build relations with them to help them deliver results.
- Have a robust understanding of various business models and P&L drivers
- Take pride in your ability to solve problems structurally
- Good communication with courage to put across your point of view and influence decisions
Associated Behaviors :
- Willingness to learn in a high intensity workplace
- Passionate and hard working.
- Flexible with working hours
- Excellent follow-up skills which leads to closure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.