Human Resources at Pepperfry.com
Views:3056 Applications:1129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Pepperfry.com - Brand Manager/Product Manager (2-7 yrs)
Job Description :
We are looking for an experienced Brand Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the brand's vision and strategy.
The Brand Manager will be responsible for the P&L of the brands assigned and will have to manage all aspects of the portfolio beginning with sourcing, brand management, post sales and customer experience
The role involves deep understanding of the brand position and the customer experience. The Brand Manager will need to Identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth for the furniture brand.
Role Responsibilities -
- Overall responsible for the complete product life cycle
- Monitor, analyse, and evaluate market trends, consumer / customer behavior, and competitor activity to identify new opportunities for the brands & evaluate brand performance and customer feedback to ensure that the marketing mix is aligned to meet changing customer / consumer needs.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
- Work closely with suppliers to deliver products with quick time-to-market and optimal resources.
- Drive product launches including working with category heads, public relations team, executives, and other team members.
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding.
Desired Skills and Competencies :
- Post-graduate from a reputed institute with 4+ years - experience in Product Lifecycle Management / Category
- Proven working experience in Product Management / Brand Management
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful brand throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations
- Understanding and/or hands-on experience in furniture category will be an added advantage.
Associated Behaviors :
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The role will need Domestic and International travel to meet suppliers & attend industry events