Human Resources at Pepperfry.com
Views:1317 Applications:449 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Pepperfry.com - Assistant Manager/Manager - Supply Chain Management - NITIE/IIM/IIT (2-4 yrs)
The role will be responsible for leading Supply Chain operations for East Region including one mother Warehouse and 5 Distribution Centres. He/she will be responsible for overseeing and managing company's overall supply chain and logistics strategy and operations for east region in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure all SLAs for Operational Metrics are met including but not limited to Delivery, Cost, Customer Satisfaction, Safety etc.
- Lead regional team of 18+ associates and 100+ Third-party staffs. Manage team of 5-6 DC Leads.
- Manage a fleet of 30+ company owned vehicles for last mile distribution
- Possess strong interpersonal skills including negotiation, assertiveness & winning attitude.
- Work with various cross-functional teams to execute Transformation projects.
Desired Skills and Competencies
- Hands on experience in managing third party merchants
- Have directly managed large teams (50+ team members)
- Working knowledge of Statutory compliances pertaining to Supply Chain.
- Learning agility, ability to handle ambiguous/stressful situations in calm manner, hunger to succeed, Data driven approach are key prerequisites for this role.
- Candidates from Logistics, Warehousing, Supply Chain or Manufacturing background may be preferred. However, these criterions can be relaxed for exceptional candidates.