CHRO at Pepper Money India
Views:1525 Applications:378 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:124
Pepper Money - Associate Product Manager (2-4 yrs)
Who we are
Pepper Money India is a part of the Pepper Group, a global financial services company with ~$100B of AUM, 20 years of world class operating track record in 14 countries and backed by global investment firm KKR. Pepper Money runs a series of fintech businesses across the world. Some of the large businesses include a mortgage business in Australia and UK, a BNPL business in Spain and a mutual
Pepper Money India business is the latest launch of Pepper Money in year 2022 and we intend to build a multi-product financial services platform. We are a pure-play FinTech aiming to build a highly non-linear business that scales through the right investments in digital methods, organic customer reach and operational efficiencies.
We are now looking to build the team across all levels to execute the ambitious business plan. If you love technology, understand financial services world and are looking to be a part of an early stage build experience, we would love to talk to you.
Our vision is to become a highly trusted FinTech brand for urban and semi-urban India, offering technology powered financial products over various life-stages of a customer.
Role and Responsibilities :
Pepper Money India team is looking for an Associate Product Manager who will be primarily responsible for sharing and delivering the product vision and strategy. By representing the customer and the business needs, the Associate Product Manager is the key driver in coordinating the end-to-end delivery of prioritized roadmap initiatives.
Here's what you'll do day-to-day:
- Manage the Product lifecycle by actively driving the product and respective features, from requirements, through development, up to go-to-market.
- Contribute to the work of the Product function, by sharing the product's vision and strategy, and reflecting this in delivered initiatives.
- Use feedback provided by the different stakeholders and work alongside them, to analyse client needs and translate these requirements into product features, launched through planned delivery that unlocks value at the earliest.
- Design, implement, and maintain project timelines across multiple internal and external departments.
- Pro-actively identify and suggest product enhancements based on your understanding of current market trends and competitive players.
Here's what we're looking for :
- Bachelor's degree (technical disciplines preferred)
- Solid previous Product experience in technology and financial services atleast 3+years.
- Be proficient in the available product features
- Be proficient in Excel, SPSS, Modeler or other projection tools
- Be able to commercialize technical products and product features
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Use problem analyses and solving techniques to build quality-full solutions, avoiding unnecessary complexity, and maximizing both client and business value through a prioritized delivery
- Strong customer focus: Embrace a client-centric approach to deliver solutions that primarily effectively address customer needs and are aligned to the Product vision set by the Business.
- Strong technical skills and business acumen - proven ability to execute on the spectrum of technical challenges through to go-to-market and business strategies.
- Polished communication skills and excellent use of language when conversing with clients and/or technical departments
What You'll get :
We're committed to making Pepper Money a destination-of-choice for the most talented and ambitious people, and to providing both meaningful and a healthy, supportive work environment.
This role comes with a competitive salary as per market benchmarks, health and well-being benefits. We offer a generous annual leaves, and learning and development opportunities. More benefits will be expanding over time as we grow!
Pepper Money provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by central, state or local laws.