Senior Manager - HR at PeopleOne Technology
Views:1831 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
PeopleOne - Manager - US Accounts - US GAAP - IT (7-12 yrs)
We are looking for Manager- US Accounts who has experience in handling US GAAP and those who have worked in US accounting.
Experience: 10 to 12 years
- Bachelor- s/Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business with an emphasis in Accounting or a related field
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or certified Chartered Accountant
- Prepare financial statements and analysis for whole of the company
- Maintain and oversee all accounting procedures and processes
- Record and research all financial information for analysis
- Advise on procedure and financial management as well as developing policies
- Ability to Forecast and plans as required
- Proficiency with accounting software and experience with a software system implementation a plus
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting best practices, laws, standards, and state/national regulations
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Previous experience as an accountant, accounting supervisor, or manager
- Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite and hands on in Quick Books
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Kindly respond only if you have worked in US GAAP.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.