Senior Manager - HR at PeopleOne Technology
Views:541 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
PeopleOne - Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis - US/Indian GAAP - CA/CPA (14-20 yrs)
PeopleOne Technology, a product development organization in the domain of LMS (Learning Management System) in Perungudi, Chennai.
We are looking for Manager - FP&A, US/Indian GAAP for our organisation.
Experience & Qualification : 14+ years of experience in IT software/product Organization and mandatory Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license or Certified Chartered Accountant (CA).
Roles and responsibilities:
- Leading the financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis across the business
- Provide commercial insight and analysis of results, identifying underlying trends and challenging the business of performance
- Responsibility for producing accurate and timely management reports, including an analysis of sales, operational expenditure
- Advise on procedure and financial management as well as developing policies
- Take ownership of performance management for the business including identifying and reporting KPIs which are linked to company strategy and drive positive action
- Prepare financial forecasts and budgets
- Support the strategic planning and strategic initiatives of the company, including acquisitions and investment appraisal, by providing financial planning and modelling skills
- Ensure integrity of financial data supplied by financial accounting team to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders.
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles, and US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP), IFRS, FP&A, India GAAP.
Other skills: Excellent computer skills; experience in accounting software, Microsoft Office Suite and Quick books.
Kindly send your updated profile mentioning your current CTC, expected CTC (Do not mention as industry standards etc.), Notice Period and if you are out of Chennai - are you willing to relocate to Chennai.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.