Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:262 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
People Program Manager - IT (12-15 yrs)
Acts as an interface between People Program teams HR Leaders Business Leaders and Global design teams to enable HR program delivery. Proactively leads the delivery and deployment of new HR Practices Global programs and reviews or redefines existing ones. Manages complex and difficult entity specific HR Projects; cross-functionally
- People program Enablement Manager is a part of the Central HR and is responsible for the delivery and deployment of HR programs across Client Operations.
- The Manager leads transformational HR projects for the entity in alignment with the HR agenda and Global HR programs. The role involves end-to-end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication. Acts as an interface between People Program teams HR Leaders Business Leaders and Global design teams to enable HR program delivery.
- Proactively leads the delivery and deployment of new HR Practices Global programs and reviews or redefines existing ones.
- Manages complex and difficult entity-specific HR Projects; cross-functionally.
- Builds a strong business relationship with the internal clientele.
- Ensures continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions.
- Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees.
- Develops team members to strengthen the delivery mechanism.
- Manages and leads a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts.
- Develop metrics and leverage on HR analytics to track the progress of HR programs and create comprehensive review decks for the Leadership team.
- Build and maintain an online repository of knowledge updates best practices etc for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge and Skill requirements :
- Program Management and Change management skills
- Communication Skills, Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
- Planning and Organizing Skills
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Stakeholder Management and Team Management
- Negotiation Skills, Strong Business Acumen
- Time Management and Priorities Management Skills
- MBA in HR with a minimum of 11 plus years of relevant experience