Operations Lead at Eureca.ai
Views:1540 Applications:455 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
People Operations Role - HR Tech Startup (1-3 yrs)
Big.Jobs is an AI powered full-service recruiter that discovers & engages passive talent and makes informed recommendations to hiring companies. Big.Jobs focuses on mid-to-senior level white collar jobs for startups and traditional corporates in South Asia.
We're looking for a highly motivated and smart professional to join our People Operations Team This role is at the intersection of Recruitment, Account Management and Digital Marketing.
What you'll do:
- Engage with Hiring Managers / Partners to understand fully the role or business that you are sourcing for, share market insights and talent pool research based on collective knowledge and expertise.
- Consult Hiring Partners and act as a guide in their recruitment as they scale their teams.
- Mapping: Use research tools including Social Media, Networking, Tech Conferences, Digital Marketing to seek out the best talent.
- Pipelining: To engage with the best external talent in conversations about how they can further their careers with our hiring partners.
- Actively source diverse candidates from a variety of sourcing channels
- Screen and make initial assessments of candidates so that they can be compared to others on shortlist in an ordered and consistent manner.
- Digital Marketing: Run marketing and ad campaigns and experiments to drive candidate acquisition.
- Provide key inputs in innovation, definition, roadmap and design of new products and features of Big.Jobs in alignment with team and company goals.
What we're looking in an ideal candidate:
- Generalists with great communication skills and an enthusiasm to step into different shoes during the course
- Ability to balance attention to detail with swift execution - we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well
- Strong analytical and critical thinking ability. High aptitude and good problem solving skills
- Active participation in building a positive team environment
- Ability to lead a client success or account management organization