AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:930 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
People Manager - Customer Service Operations - Startup (5-8 yrs)
- Hiring for India's Fastest Growing startup with many firsts to their credit- Founded in 2015 by a quartet of youngsters in Bangalore. The client is massively funded by the Tech Giant and also they have picked up a significant stake in the company.
- Launched only in Bangalore and certain pockets of Pune and has seen 3X growth with 100,000 transactions compared to last year. According to the start-up, the coverage in Bangalore alone went up to about 80% of the city from 40% in just the last 9 months, supported by a team comprising of 1500 partners. Currently, they are located in half a dozen cities across India and are planning to expand on a large scale.
Job Purpose :
- To Manage overall operations and responsible for the effective and successful management of people, productivity and process improvement along with system implementations.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY (Key Activities) :
People Management :
- Responsible for managing a team of associates and section managers for the overall direction, performance management, coordination, growth, and evaluation of the team.
- Assist in developing and implementing training programs to improve the quality and productivity of the team.
- Develop and achieve performance goals and objectives in line with the business goals.
Process Management :
- Identify root cause for customer-impacting issues and implement solutions for process improvements to increase overall customer satisfaction rate.
- Responsible for accurate and professional customer service to all customers via live chat, phone, and e-mail.
- Should have proven experience in process innovation to bring continuous improvement to the operations, driving efficiencies and reduce revenue leakage.
- Design, implement and monitor all aspects of processes, performance, and KPIs.
- Workflow planning and capacity planning.
- Forecasting and performance management.
- Operations and operational efficiency management.