AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:12761 Applications:1332 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1308
People Management Lead/Human Resource Head - Startup (7-12 yrs)
Lead People Management (Head HR)- New Age/Well Funded Startup
Currently hiring for Lead People Management (Head HR) with my client in Bangalore.
Founded in 2015 by a quartet of youngsters in Bangalore, With a massive $12-million investment in the Bangalore. Launched only in Bangalore and certain pockets of Pune as of now, it has seen 3X growth compared to last year.
Ideal candidate should have exposure of working with new age start up+MNC Exposure.
Age: Early 30
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Develop People Plan and roadmap as per the business plan
- Design organization structure and JDs.
- Preparation and review of people and facility management budget.
- Management of recruitment, compensation, workforce planning, on-boarding and termination processes
- Championing for people issues.
- Ensures maintenance of historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Supervising payroll and compliance vertical
- Implement PMS and feedback sessions
- Identify training needs and facilitate people development activities
- Handle employee communication and engagement effectively.
- Facilitate the Reward and recognition process to drive motivation at workplace
Skills / Qualification / Experience
- Excellent communication and team working skills with a widely diverse set of individuals.
- An exceptionally strong orientation toward a proactive human resources operation which emphasizes - service- to user departments and teams.
- Ability to multitask and coordinate with different stakeholders effectively.
- Master's degree in Human Resources (MBA in HR), Business, or related field from good pedigree of colleges.
- High on energy and drive