People Head - Human Resources - FMCG/Personal Care (6-12 yrs)
People Head -FMCG/Personal Care
- Develop, drive and implement HR policies and procedures that are aligned with the company's values and objectives
- Drive best-in-class performance management processes that align with the company's objectives and culture
- Manage talent acquisition efforts to attract top talent for the organization
- Develop and implement training and development programs to enhance the skills and competencies of our employees
- Build and maintain a positive company culture that supports employee engagement, productivity, and retention
- Design and implement compensation and benefits programs that are competitive and support employee retention
- Manage employee relations, including but not limited to, conflict resolution, performance issues, and disciplinary actions
- Work closely with other departments to ensure that HR policies and practices are aligned with the overall goals and objectives of the organization
What we expect of you:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. 7+ years of HR experience with a focus on employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management, and training and development.
- Strong problem-solving skills & attention to detail. Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment. Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization.
What you can expect:
- A creative and driven environment with high levels of ownership & bias for "wow" delivery
- Great colleagues that make it happen everyday & invest in each other
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.