People Excellence Role - Startup - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (4-7 yrs)
Note: Only people from Tier 1 Business School can apply
- Startup experience ( consulting is accepted ) is must
- Deep knowledge of Performance & Reward Management is must
- What Makes You a Great Fit for The Role
You'll Be Improving & Responsible To :
- Scale 1-2 people practice lines.
Example: PM & Rewards (Semi P&L + NPS responsibility)
- Deliver engagements end to end working closely with founders
- Will need to build a team as you start scaling up your practice line
- Think product/automation/template to help scale the practice line.
- There is scope in this stint for up to 5x growth in skills + unparalleled exposure.
- Your Experience Across The Years in the Roles You- ve Played
- 4-7 years of relevant experience
- Client Partnership: Someone who has done client facing roles OR understands the startup ecosystem deeply. (Should be able to hold a "peer like" conversation with a founder)
- Systems thinking: Able to frame problems based on client context and arrive at structural solutions. (Relies on intrinsic, pattern recognition and frameworks)
- Founder mindset: The person will be responsible for shaping and growing 1-2 people practices
- HR expertise: Deep domain knowledge in at-least one area of HR
- Impact orientation: Has a strong delivery focus, should have an end to end outcome oriented mindset
- Growth mindset: Someone who does not think in conventional sense of promotions, levels, hierarchy, etc.
Your Academic Qualifications may include -
- Post graduation/Graduation degree from a Tier 1 B-school preferred but no bar for the right candidate
Know More -
- What have we been doing in People Excellence? (Over the last 2 years) eNPS with 50 startups helping founders understand where they stand in terms of people & culture.
- We have also built a product (10xpeople) to scale this offering
- Engaged with 20 startups to design & implement structural solutions to make needle movement on eNPS.
- Practice design work so far: Org structure, Manifesto, PM, Manager capability and ESOP design.
- We have scaled from 0 to 20 startups over the 6 months with a NPS of ~80
- Building a great internal org to attract and retain some of the best talent in the ecosystem
- We ourselves as a workplace have an eNPS of 55(Top quartile in the ecosystem).
What does the next year look like? The numbers above establish a clear PMF for the eNPS product and people practice work.
Now we want to scale
- 100+ startups using the product to gather continuous feedback from employees
- Scale practice offerings to help at least 50 founders at any point of time
- Build 1-2 products that can exponentially scale some of these practices