Senior Consultant - Education at ABC Consultants
Views:808 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
People & Culture Manager - EdTech (5-10 yrs)
People & Culture Manager - EdTech
We are executing an exciting role as People & Culture Manager with one of the MNC's in EdTech and overseas education based in Delhi/NCR.
The KRA's would be:
- Working alongside the Head of People & Culture to update and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Partner with leaders and team members as an effective business-enabler to create value-add through effectively planned and deployed people management practices.
- Building a culture of inclusion and accountability, reinforcing the values and vision.
- Manage the entire employee life cycle from recruitment to offboarding leveraging systems and teams, ensuring all process run optimally.
- Be the custodian of the India office culture, policies, and practices and constantly re-evaluate and update based on industry trends and practices.
The desirable would be:
- 5 yrs + HR experience and knowledge to back it up in an fast paced environment.
- MBA/PGDM from Tier 1 B - School/ reputed University.
- You thrive on solving complex problems and can swiftly synthesize requirements and to come up with simple solutions.
- Verbal and Written communication is a strength - you- re good at letting people know what's going on and keeping calm and focused to ensure traction is maintained.
- Great empathy skills with the innate ability to to get connect and listen.
- You love to work in a busy and fast-paced environment and are comfortable working with ambiguity to create process and efficiencies.