Recruitment Head at Sunrise HR Solutions
Views:3234 Applications:1187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
People & Culture Manager - Consulting Firm (4-6 yrs)
What we'd like to see in our ideal candidate:
- 4-5+ years of HR Generalist / People Ops experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment; bonus points for start-up experience.
- Post-Secondary degree or equivalent in a related field;
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of employment legislation and compliance requirements, HR policies and best practices.
- Demonstrated experience developing and implementing HR policies and programs.
- Demonstrated experience coaching and advising management in an HR capacity.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills; demonstrated influence and diplomacy at all levels.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly and a great sense of humour!
Identify, develop and implement key HR initiatives that will substantially enhance the success of our business, including:
- Recruiting and Onboarding: Manage full-cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to onboarding new hires, always looking to further improve the candidate journey.
- Training and Development: Work with managers to identify training requirements and design development opportunities to enable all team members to grow in their roles and careers.
- Employee Relations: Provide proactive employee relations to employees at all levels of the organization from c-suite to independent contractors, including acting as a trusted HR advisor to management in order to build and maintain a high performing and engaged team.
- HR Administration: Responsible for compensation management, vacation tracking, administration of benefits, record keeping and maintenance of team member files and other related documents.
- Programs, Policies and Processes: Develop, administer and revise HR policies and programs based on a solid understanding of employment standards and laws.
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve our team member experience. Assess current programs and propose innovative ways to improve existing ones.
- Monitor and track team member engagement through our pulse survey platform, developing ways to increase scores if necessary.
- Plan and organize the company's internal events and social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, Hackathons, lunch - n learns, sporting events, holiday party, etc.); manage and administer the company's culture/events budget.