Senior Recruiter at ARA Resources Pvt Ltd
Views:281 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
People & Culture Manager - AdTech (3-6 yrs)
A young rapidly growing AdTech company is looking for a People & Culture Manager to lend strategic and operational expertise to the team on all people-related matters. The People & Culture Manager will identify, develop and implement key HR initiatives that will substantially enhance the success of the business.
- Recruiting and Onboarding: Manage full-cycle recruitment, from identifying and addressing talent requirements to identifying relevant sources to welcoming new hires, always looking to further improve the candidate experience as part of the journey.
- Training and Development: Formulates and designs induction, training and upskilling programs across team members
- Engagement: Engages with the teams & individuals to maintain a highly performing and engaged team - while ensuring their experience with OnlineSales.ai is unparalleled in the industry from the day of their interview to the date of exit
- Policies, Processes & Programs: Responsible for devising innovative yet simplified processes & policies - including compensation management, leave management, employee documentation
- Workplace Management: Enabling the work environment (whether in-office or remote working) to ensure its motivating, productive and reflective of OnlineSales.ai Culture - while also ensuring smooth administrative functions like asset management, hygiene and systematic requirements.
- Mingleness Factor: Influences the mingleness factor of every individual with others in the company via innovative & effective events, surveys, and engagement
- Event Management: Plan and organize the company's internal & external events as per the social calendar (off-sites, team building events, in-office events, Hackathons, etc while optimizing towards the assigned budgets.
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-5 years experience of leading the People & Culture function of a fast-paced, early stage Startup
- Demonstrated knowledge of the best practices in HR and developing and implementing innovative & scalable HR policies and programs
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Data driven and analytical in approach across all functions (recruiting, events, compensation, etc)
- Meticulous attention to detail with strong task management and prioritization skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, friendly, and great sense of humor