Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:468 Applications:164 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
People Advisory Partner - Banking (7-10 yrs)
Our client is the world's leading corporate investment banking company looking for an HRBP with experience in IT Industry and Change Management in technology space.
Some of the key responsibilities will include :
- People Advisory Partner will act as an enabler and advisor to business stakeholders, using analytics and insight to shape the business strategy and enable a high-performance culture within the business/teams
- The role holder will lead on strategic and complex HR work with a variety of business stakeholders, both cross entity and globally.
- Acts as lead change agent and/or accountable executive for complex and large scale change projects
- Proactively navigates through the relevant stakeholder matrix to solve complex queries
- Helps shaping a culture of cross entity working, collaboration, continuous improvement and professional excellence
- Responsible for identifying and driving opportunities for cross-entity knowledge sharing
- Partners across the D&A team and wider HR team to translate business needs into best in class HR solutions
- Acts as point of escalation for people advisory partners on complex people problems/issues
- Critically assesses people related products to ensure that they are best in class, working with relevant product owners/TCs to drive improvement and align with overall business and HR strategy.
To be eligible for this role you will require :
- Should be part of Tech skills and Diversity hiring
- Should be a part of Technology business
- Should be a part of Tech changes
- Should be aware of generic tech changes that have happened in the past 2 years in the market.
- Should be able to manage top talent retention
- Should be aware of applications like Agile
- Should have worked on Waterfall model
- Proven experience of leading complex change programmes as well as other complex HR products and services
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with the ability to present insightful data to influence decisions
- Ability to drive innovation across a complex matrix organisation working with a number of stakeholders within HR.
- Excellent understanding of HR Technical expertise balanced by practical, pragmatic and solution orientated approach