HR at PENNYWISE SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD
Views:522 Applications:35 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Pennywise Solutions - Presales Technical Consultant - IIT/BITS/NIT/IIM (6-15 yrs)
Designation : PreSales Technical Consultant
Reporting To Sr Vice President, Technology
- On joining PennyWise, what will you as a PreSales Technical Consultant actually do?
- Engage with customers/prospective leads in understanding their business needs and recommend the right technology stack
- Assist the Business development team with the RFPs/RFIs and leads by providing responses to all the technical queries/requirements asked by the client. The technology stack would be Sitecore, Magento, Acquia & cloud applications (AWS, Azure).
- Deliver Presentations and self-created Demos of Sitecore, Magento and Acquia/Drupal to both technical and non-technical customers.
- Respond to client queries on technology stack/architecture and platforms.
- Create information flows (mostly to be used in presentations/decks) between different systems for existing projects and for RFPs/RFIs and response documents
- Setup the right architecture (with the recommended front end, middleware and backend technology mix for on prem and cloud or hybrid environment) based on current traffic, future growth, performance, security & other needs of the project/RFP/lead
- Create architecture for multiple platforms like Sitecore, Magento, Drupal/Acquia on Azure/AWS cloud Design architecture diagrams with all components (CDN, Cache Servers, firewall, API Gateway, VMs/Containers, database, Send Mail, etc) for existing projects and for RFPs
- Review architecture for various teams/projects
- Be aware of different services and components and create cloud first architecture on cloud (Azure, AWS & GCP)
- Work with the client teams on the architecture to explain pros & cons of various architectures/solutions
Educational Qualifications: BTech/M Tech/BE/ME Computers with at least 60% aggregate score consistently. TOGAF certification is a plus.
- At least 6 years of working experience in different Web technologies and platforms like
- Sitecore, Magento, Acquia/Drupal (one platform is mandatory)
- At least 2 years working experience working with AWS & Azure Cloud
- At least 3 years experience working on RFPs. RFIs and leads in creating proposals.
- Excellent communication skills
Experience: Overall experience of 6 to 15 years
- Graduates or Post Graduates from reputed Institutions like IITs / BITS Pilani / NITs / IIMs Tier 1 Management & Technology Institutions from India or aboard with Computer Science specialization
PENNYWISE SOLUTIONS PRIVATE LIMITED
First Floor, Solitaire Building, Plot# 14 & 15, Software Units Layout, Madhapur, Hyderabad 500081
Phone: +91.40.23323188 | Website: www.pennywisesolutions.com
An Ogilvy Group Company:
About PennyWise Solutions - Founded in 2003, PennyWise is an end-to-end digital technology services company. PennyWise leverages an in-depth understanding of experience, commerce, cloud and data platforms to deliver integrated digital solutions. PennyWise has helped leading brands across North America, Europe & the Asia Pacific regions, achieve superior customer experience through leading digital platforms & marketing technologies. In 2013, PennyWise was acquired by Ogilvy, one of the worlds leading creative network specializing in creating experiences, design and communications.
The range of digital technology offerings and services provided by PennyWise include:
- Digital experience platforms and content management solutions
- Digital commerce solutions
- Development of custom web and mobile applications
- Data, analytics and BI solutions
- Digital marketing services
- Design and user experience
- DevOps and cloud consulting
- Some of the accolades won by the PennyWise team in recent times include the Best Small IT & ITES Company at the Dun & Bradstreet - Fullerton India SME awards and shortlists on the NASSCOM EMERGE 50 & Top 30 ET Now Leaders of Tomorrow honors. For more information, visit
https://pennywisesolutions.com, or follow PennyWise on Twitter at @pwstechdesk and on LinkedIn at https://tinyurl.com/pwstech.
About The Ogilvy Group:
Ogilvy is one of the largest marketing communications companies in the world. It was named the CannesLions Network of the Year for five consecutive years, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016; the EFFIEs World's Most Effective Agency Network in 2012, 2013 and 2016; and Adweek's Global Agency of the Year in 2016.
The company is comprised of industry leading units in the following disciplines: advertising; public relations and public affairs; branding and identity; shopper and retail marketing; health care communications; direct, digital, promotion and relationship marketing; consulting, research and analytics; branded content and entertainment; and specialist communications. O&M services Fortune Global 500 companies as well as local businesses through its network of more than 500 offices in 126 countries. It is a WPP company (NASDAQ: WPPGY).
For more information, visit https://ogilvy.com or follow Ogilvy on Twitter at @Ogilvy and on Facebook.com/Ogilvy.