Assistant Manager - HR at Penna Cement Industries
Views:2173 Applications:637 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Penna Cement - Manager - Corporate Strategy - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (4-6 yrs)
As a Strategy Manager you will work within the areas of Supply Chain Strategy, Operations Transformation, Innovation & Product Development, Sourcing & Procurement as well as Manufacturing, addressing both strategic and operational issues of Penna Cements Industries Limited.
- Address both strategic and operational issues of Manufacturing, Procurement and Logistics.
- Drive diagnosis and value assessment in order to identify value creation opportunities in Manufacturing, Procurement and Logistics.
- Guide teams through issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience.
- Work seamlessly with the Corporate Strategy team and own resources to ensure that the recommendations are implemented.
- Establish and develop long term sustainable competitive advantages in manufacturing and logistics.
- Work with Top management for Cost reduction initiatives.
- Should focus on Lean Manufacturing, TQM and Supply chain Management.
- Digitization of processes using advanced technologies/IOTs.
- MBA from Tier -1 business school with Engineering degree.
- A minimum of 4 years work experience within operations/ supply chain Management or similar is expected.
- Candidates should possess general management consulting skills and have a strong track record.
- Strong skills within communication, problem solving, financial/value business acumen, relationship development and project management are required.
- Candidates should have an aspiration towards leadership and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment.
- Should be a self starter and willing to work in an ambiguous working environment.