Talent Acquisition Manager at Peel Works
Views:8401 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:404
peel-works - Sourcing Manager - Private Label/CPG (4-6 yrs)
About Peel-Works :
We are a data and analytics company. Our analytics rely on data streams from two proprietary software products. Taikee - which is a B2B e-commerce platform and Athena - a 'real'- market measurement standard for unorganised retail. 10,000+ stores across 16 cities on the network, makes Peel Works the largest GT data company in the country. By the way, in terms of grocery GMV, Taikee is right up there.
The company is an aggregation of folks with exceptional backgrounds in the areas of technology, analytics, business & customer management, design, problem solving and operations. We work out of different cities. We have found a way to work well together. We believe in informal, not casual. We believe in aggressive passion, not humility. We believe in data, not opinions. We believe in diversity, not singularity. We believe in colours, not the lines that hold them back.
Sourcing Manager will lead all categories in the respective city in procurement and support an aggressively growing business.
Role & responsibility :
- Analysing buying patterns, ordering, product ask to be able to design the product mix
- Negotiation with suppliers across the city
- Monitoring and managing supplier performance
- Responsible for vendor development. Comparison of products, prices,
- Check and maintain inventory accuracy and capital availability
- Liaising with internal and external departments
Skill Set :
- Should know the emerging trends in the respective city
- Should have the ability to identify opportunities for the business
- Strong analytical & negotiation skills
- Should have good communication skills.
- Should have worked in the Retail / Cash & Carry in sourcing roles and should have prior exposure in procurement Staples / Oil or FMCG
- Work experience of 4 -6 years
- Local work exposure and knowledge will be preferred.