peel-works - Project Manager (3-4 yrs)
Peel-Works is a technology company transforming general trade in India. Our goal is to modernise how grocery is bought and sold everyday. We do this using our deep knowledge of the retail supply chain, by leveraging key partnerships in procurement, fulfilment and logistics, and by offering cutting-edge technology products to fulfil various parts of this value chain.
This is where you come in.
Headquartered in Mumbai, with our innovation centre located at Bangalore, Engineering Hub at Pune and Business offices at Delhi and Chennai, we believe that our diversity is what gives us the edge. We have people with different industry backgrounds and experience, all working tirelessly towards the same goal - revolutionising how general trade is done in India. You will be part of a high-velocity, high-achieving team working on cutting-edge technologies to solve complex challenges in this ecosystem.
What does a Project Manager do?
As our project manager, your job will be to coordinate people and processes to ensure that our projects are delivered on time and produce the desired results. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project's organization and timeline.
Project Manager Duties
Specific project manager responsibilities include developing detailed project plans, monitoring project execution to ensure every project on time within budget and scope.
Project Manager Requirements
Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis. You should be an excellent communicator and comfortable managing multiple tasks. you also need to be a team player and have a problem-solving aptitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Educational background, preferably MBA
- Proven working experience of 3 -4 years as a project administrator/Project Manager
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.