Peel-Works - Company Secretary (4-6 yrs)
- Knowledge on the compliance of the provisions of various laws applicable to the Company
- Implementation of well-defined standardized Compliance processes
- Understanding of end-to-end compliance with respect to local laws and regulations
- Carry out all the filing procedures with various authorities in timely manner
- Ensure completion of audits of the company within the prescribed time limit.
- Handle internal and external Auditors, Regulators, and Stakeholders on corporate secretarial matters
- Working knowledge of corporate, commercial and civil litigation management
- Understanding of mergers, demerger, acquisitions, takeovers, inward and outward investments, business transfer, share purchase agreement, shareholders agreement, etc.
- Legal advice on business, commercial, legal, governance and ethics issues.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Qualification: Qualified CS
Experience: 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in an unlisted public or a private company.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including an impeccable command over English language
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask on several projects simultaneously
- Strong subject knowledge, Decision making, Result oriented, Interpersonal skills.
- Strong drafting and negotiating skills.
- Ability to manage teams and stakeholders.
- Effective skills in business partnering and relationship management