Talent Acquisition Manager at Peel Works
Views:3411 Applications:170 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
peel-works - Client Analytics Consultant/Account Manager - CPG Domain (3-6 yrs)
Peel-Works is a technology company transforming general trade in India. Our goal is to modernize how grocery is bought and sold everyday. We do this using our deep knowledge of the retail supply chain, by leveraging key partnerships in procurement, fulfillment and logistics, and by offering cutting-edge technology products to fulfill various parts of this value chain.
This is where you come in.
Headquartered in Mumbai, with our innovation center located at Bangalore, Engineering Hub at Pune and Business offices at Delhi and Chennai, we believe that our diversity is what gives us the edge. We have people with different industry backgrounds and experience, all working tirelessly towards the same goal - revolutionizing how general trade is done in India. You will be part of a high-velocity, high-achieving team working on cutting-edge technologies to solve complex challenges in this ecosystem.
1. Be the Engagement Consultant for our premier clients (like Unilever, Hersheys, PepsiCo, etc.) in the CPG space. This would involve proposals and contracts, running workshops, roadshows as well as being the analytics expert for our clients- customer marketing, CMI (Consumer & Marketing Insights) teams
2. Work closely with CXO/CEO level - Senior leadership team on storyboards, strategic alliances decks and global client presentations
3. Drive Operational excellence of the product/program by ensuring that client KPI's are achieved with the collaboration of peel-works Operations/Field team
4. Work closely with the Analytics team comprising of analysts/sr analysts in order to drive regular analysis deliveries to clients
5. Formulating Strategies/Execution of strategies (Like digital marketing campaigns aimed at driving visibility for your product in social media platforms) so as to expand the reach of our programme spread across the General Trade and Modern trade Landscape.
6. Contribute to the company's strategy and roadmap for the future.
- Enabling brands and sales team to work with real-time tertiary sales data
- Executing localized shopper promotions
- Take complete ownership for creating value proposition for customers as well as for subscribing partners, which are among global Fortune 500 organizations
- Lead a team of young and passionate professionals to excel and generate insights that contribute to solving business challenges of the industry every day.
Requirements for the role:
- At least 2-3 years of experience with direct client servicing and account management with global / MNC clients in the CPG domain.
- Proven Experience in data interpretation and analysis And/Or Market Research And/Or Analytics domain is required
- At least 2-3 years of experience in hard-core excel and presentation making/story-boarding skills is mandatory (Technical round of interview would be focused on this)
- Should be self-driven and keen to handle P&Ls