Talent Acquisition Manager at Peel Works
Views:590 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
peel-works - Business Analyst (2-5 yrs)
- You will be responsible for data based decision making and help multiple functions in the Company.
- Maintain and use multiple in house and freely available databases and develop insights on top of those.
- Develop and enhance statistical models by leveraging best-in-class modeling techniques for predicting the health of business as well as any alerts or warning as well.
- Develop and execute data based experiments to increase efficiency of decision making based on the results.
- Knowledge of CPG. Prior exp of working with FMCG is an added advantage
- Prior experience of working on analytics projects and is expert in Microsoft excel and ability to write basic SQL queries
- Interact and work with a multi-vendor team of data scientist and developers and ensure quality and timely deliverable.
- Work on multiple tracks in parallel with strict timelines and guide the team.
- Bachelors or Masters in Engineering, Statistics, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Prior experience/knowledge in SAS/SQL programming and/or statistical modeling would be preferred
- Prior knowledge of database Management and Analytical Solution like Tableau is preferred along with Knowledge of data Sciences
- Ability to learn quickly and work independently with complex, unstructured initiatives
- Flexibility and adaptability to work within tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team environment.