Peel-Works - Business Analyst (2-4 yrs)
The main tasks and duties would include:
- Facilitate business growth through analytics recommendations (pricing, supply optimization, assortment placement related analytics) for one of our key business verticals which is a B2B market place app-based business solution
- Be accountable to business heads for regular and timely delivery of business analysis and recommendations
- Identify ways to improve productivity as well as app/product development through driving process automation by coordinating with our product manager and technology(product development) team.
- Some of the daily analytics modules would involve Prediction of sales targets, tracking or performance against set targets, Identifying triggers of growth (like lines per order/ active user count/average order value/frequency of order, etc.), provide insights on micro-market level improvement areas, logistics /delivery route optimization modeling, price & promotion effectiveness modeling, cross product affinities for bundled promotions, etc.
- Integrating huge volumes of real-time data Viz (Store-customer transactions data, Supply Chain Data, Pricing & Inventory data, Google analytics reads, Customer feedback/satisfaction data, etc.) to drive end-to-end business solution catering to optimization at inventory procurement as well as last mile sales delivery level.
- Be an integral part of brainstorming and business goal meetings with the senior leadership team, to present recommendations for future revenue milestone achievement.
- Self-driven individuals who want to thrive in a rapidly growing environment, and be a part of new innovations in the market place
- Graduate in science/engineering/IT stream
- E-commerce or FMCG Or Supply Chain Analytics more preferable
- 2 years of proven working experience as an analyst
- Should have Strong SQL experience; Advanced Excel-based dashboards exposure, hands-on with Tableau, Spotfire, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.