Head - Analytics at Peel-Works
Views:2631 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Peel-Works - Analyst - Analytics - B2B eCommerce (1-4 yrs)
Who We Are
peel-works is a cutting edge technology & analytics company which is transforming how companies reach out to their point of sale.
We are among 15 of the world's fastest growing enterprise start-ups still under the radar (Business
Insider); top 10 emerging analytics start-ups to watch for in 2015 (Analytics Magazine); & India's coolest start-ups (Business Today, 2013).
Recently, we have been featured as one of the top 17 Analytics start-ups to watch out for in 2017 (The Times of India)
Our team consists of sharp & dynamic individuals with distinguished academic & professional backgrounds, & we- re looking for people who share our passion for driving transformation to join us.
The main tasks and duties would include:
- Be accountable to business heads as well as End clients (premier CPG brands) for regular and timely delivery of business analysis and recommendations
- Identify ways to improve productivity through Analytics Visualization and process Automation as well as deployment of new apps by coordinating with our product manager and technology (product development) team. These would be full-fledged projects you would play a principal role in.
- Lead Daily reports/MIS for business heads
- Interact closely with account managers and team leads to design new reports and data visualizations while pitching to new clients
- Be the Analytics expert, and work closely with the Analytics Manager for leading roadshows, engagement workshops with Brand / Customer marketing teams within end client (premier CPGs) organisations
We are looking for:
- Self-driven individuals who want to thrive in a rapidly growing environment.
- Graduate in science/engineering/IT stream
- E-commerce Or FMCG Or Supply Chain Analytics background is highly desired
- 2-4 years of proven working experience as an analyst
- Advanced Excel experience is mandatory 100%
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.