Director - Marketing at Pebble Cart
Views:551 Applications:205 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:65
Pebble - Manager - Performance Marketing (3-10 yrs)
We are looking for an enthusiastic, growth driven and analytical Performance Marketing Manager to join our leadership team and manage the entire digital marketing function. He/She would be accountable for managing marketing budgets and campaigns to grow the brand across various channels.
- Building a strong digital performance marketing foundation for amplifying growth in a D2C environment.
- Responsible for customer acquisition, engagement and retention across various digital marketing channels - Search, Social, Affiliates, CRM, etc.
- Hands-on management and optimization of various digital paid campaigns to ensure best possible conversions.
- Day-to-day campaign bid management and execution tactics across multiple platforms to exceed goals and maximize return on ad spend
- Conduct A/B testing when necessary to improve campaign effectiveness
- Email Marketing experience with strong fundamental knowledge of HTML/CSS/Schema
- Prior experience in running and managing AMS campaigns is a plus
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to develop and execute the digital marketing activities to drive inbound leads
- Ensure timely delivery of all digital campaigns and within budget
- Ensure that digital campaigns are properly tagged and tracked
- Provide analysis, visibility and insights on all campaigns
1. Min 3 years of relevant experience
2. Prior experience with D2C brands preferred
3. In-depth knowledge of various digital marketing tools
4. Ability to work with lean teams in a startup environment
5. Good analytical, verbal and communication skills