Pearson - Project Manager - Non IT (6-12 yrs)
Project Manager ( Non IT ) - Pearson VUE
Broad outline of the Role :
- Manage the relationship between Pearson VUE and the customer.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. The ability to clearly and concisely explain updates and issues to the client.
- Learn and be familiar with the Pearson VUE delivery system.
- Understand and manage issue and incident severity for Pearson VUE and the client.
- Develop and Manage project plans and schedules.
- Creates and manages Risk and Issue logs.
- Provides a weekly highlight report on all current and planned activity to internal stakeholder.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Own, manage, track and report on the successful delivery of projects using the organizations project delivery/tracking tool.
Role Specific Skills :
- Strong supplier management ability and experience.
- Proven experience in project management and software development.
- Good working knowledge of project estimation techniques.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- The ability to clearly and concisely explain updates and issues to the client.
- Strong competence in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project.
- Experienced in Risk and Change Management.
- Is proactive, self-motivated and always well prepared.
- Takes personal pride in the quality of work delivered.
- Has the ability to collaborate with other peers and stakeholders effectively and balance the needs of client, candidate and supplier needs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.