Pearson - Product Manager - Digital Assessments (3-8 yrs)
As a PM, you are expected to:
- Hold the problem space and own the product vision
- Evolve the product vision and align goals to value
- Understand end user needs and companies- business strategy and customer segments
- Understand customer's needs, journey moments and test assumptions
- Understand outcomes and goals of the product / feature / service / experience
- Facilitate team activities: prioritization, road mapping, product brainstorming and business model canvas
- Develop product presentations, value maps and goals-based roadmap
- Develop OKR, KPI's and associated Product metrics and use data-driven decision making
- Define MVP aligned to agreed customer / business outcome, adding features incrementally
- Cross business stakeholder management
- Launch end-to-end products within stipulated timelines.
As a Digital Assessments PM, your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the vision for the digital assessment-based products & services and clearly articulating the strategy to management.
- Front-end projects with tech partners to ensure proper implementation of digital product features
- Define differentiated strategies for different forms of assessments in terms of USPs, integration of technology, marketing approach etc.
- Setting the direction for world-class user experience design.
- Business & product roadmap planning, developing features and defining requirements.
- Preparing launch plans, determining release goals, and prioritizing features.
- Developing and using metrics to constantly improve the business.
Basic Qualifications :
- 3 years to 6 years of product management experience.
- Experience creating or designing great user interfaces.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving outcomes.
- Bachelor's or Masters- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, manage, and prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to navigate a complex and unstructured cross-functional environment.
- A combination of technical and business acumen.
- Data Driven - you use financial data, usage metrics, ROI, etc. to drive decision-making
- Entrepreneurial mindset - you- re always seeking to go bigger, faster, and more efficiently
- End-to-end Digital Product Management experience for Mobile/Web App
- Rapid Prototyping / wireframing experience.
- Company education initiatives would be an added advantage.