Pearson - Brand & Campaign Manager - Demand Generation (10-17 yrs)
JOB DESCRIPTION :
Designation : Demand Generation: Brand & Campaign Manager
Location : Noida
Reports to GM: Marketing
Reportees : Individual role
Job Purpose :
The role is responsible creating brand & product positioning. Developing Brand & Product communication, forming plans and setting up go-to-market strategies. To be successful in this role you will demonstrate strong commercial acumen. You will be able to demonstrate a solid background in consumer marketing - consumers want and how to market effectively. Have excellent communication and be able to work with many stakeholders both locally and internationally. Well-equipped to define communication strategy and content marketing.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities :
Objectives of this Role :
- This role is responsible planning and executing Go to market strategies for Pearson Brand and Higher education products (Online/Offline)
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences both B2C & B2B, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Creating Brand and product communication across different owned and earned platforms.
- Using a strong understanding of customer online journeys to identify key opportunities to drive improvements.
- Social Media marketing among right audience and engaging the,
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish
- Planning and Executing Brand & other Product Campaigns in B2C and B2B.
- Leveraging authors & influencers for better visibility.
- Design external communication in line with the brand voice.
- Understanding true channel performance, and using this to recommend channel-specific cost-per-acquisition targets that result in a strong return-on-advertising-spend
- Plan performance marketing, website, social communications, media campaigns - design, test and evolve lead nurturing with help of other Hed team members.
- Transform data into actionable insights and recommendations, identifying the levers of customer acquisition and retention behavior.
- Bring new ideas and innovative approaches to digital experiences to drive growth and conversion.
- Ensure alignment with global brand vision whilst maintaining local relevance.
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Measure & track KPIs in sync with business objectives
Key Relationships :
- Sales, RM/ BMs/ABMs/ Product and other marketing team members
Agencies: Social, Creative
- Authors and Institutes
- Brand advocates and Influencers
Partners: Third Party Marketplace Teams
Knowledge and Skills:
- 10+ years of experience with minimum 8 years of experience in Consumer Marketing. Minimum of 5 years of leading digital marketing specially in B2C/ D2C. FMCG background with min 3 years.
- Must have experience in running 360 degree marketing campaigns with defined Kpis .
- Overseeing any creative & digital marketing agencies relationships, setting clear objectives, targets and commercials, and ensuring close monitoring and feedback on performance
- Track record of successfully implementing Search Marketing, Social, managing Affiliates and running Display campaigns in a global environment, across multiple channels
- Proven ability of creating campaigns that deliver increased traffic and revenue
- Proven experience of tracking and reporting on successful ROI
- Deep understanding of digital marketing best practice
- You are a strong coach and mentor with a track record of building, driving and managing a high performing team.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and innovations in the digital marketing space.
- Ability to influence is a critical skill for success and the successful candidate must be able to build strong brand partnerships across the business, across affiliates and within the retailer environment.
- Ability to collaborate across functions and brands
- Comfortable with ambiguity: if you dont have all the details, you Are comfortable moving forward and facing the uncertain because risk and change motivate you to evolve and innovate.
Goal oriented: you combine vision, mission, and strategy into a cohesive outcome and are comfortable setting stretch goals for you and your team.
- A mix of hands-on collaborative leadership ability, analytical / problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial can-do spirit, and grit.