Executive HR at Pearl Global Industry Ltd
Views:3200 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Pearl Global - Manager - Banking & Treasury - CA/ICWA (5-10 yrs)
- Sanction & disbursement of term loans and compliance of the terms & conditions of sanction letter.
- Sanction/renewal of Channel Financing & Vendor Financing limits and compliance of terms & conditions of sanction letter.
- Monitor banking activities of the organization.
- Ensure timely payment of monthly interest of Term Loans.
- Preparation of interest calculations of term loans.
- Reply off all queries raised by bank.
- Checking of all bank statements on fortnightly basis & follow for recovery for any excess/wrong debits.
- Contribute towards the closure of the books of the accounts on quarterly and annual basis.
- Submitting Projections to Banks & Analysis of Term Sheet of Bankers for various Finance proposals. Assessing the Short Term & Long Term needs of the business.
- Liasioning with Bank Managers for availing Bank finance like Working capital Limit/Term loan etc.
- Finalization of accounts of the company.
- CMA & Project Finance Report, for Long Term & Short Term needs- Fund & Non Fund based limits (RTL, WCDL, EPC, BG etc.). Replies to Banks of their queries to their satisfaction.
- Monitoring of bank a/c (CC & Current) & Making Due Diligence.
- Monthly review of Accounts Receivables & Accounts Payables. Aging preparation & Fund planning, Sales billing & Collection & Payables. Bank Reconciliation (BRS).
- Handling day to day accounting operation.
Reporting To : CFO
Desired Candidate Profile
Education/ Qualification: Qualified CA/ICWA
Experience: 5+ years
Key Skills & Technical Competencies : Analytical Skills, Learning Attitude, Self-Driven, Organising Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, SAP FICO & MM Module, Word, Advance Excel, Power Point
Competencies : Working capital management, Financial planning, Working Capital Finance, Term Loan ,CMA Data, MIS Reporting, Revenue Accounting, Cash Flow, Corporate Banking, Fund Raising ,Budgeting, Credit Rating, Team Management, Forex Management, treasury operations, banking transactions