Global Corporate HR at Pearl Global Industries Ltd.
Views:2599 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Pearl Global Industries - AGM/DGM - Government Relations & Project Liaison - Textile/Garment Manufacturing Project (10-15 yrs)
Pearl Global Industries Ltd is looking to hire a dynamic professional for this role, with hand on experience on Public Policy, Project implementation, Liasioning and corporate communication. Its strongly recommended to have previous experience of working with Ministry of Industry of Jharkhand on Textile and Garment Projects.
Candidates with BTech OR MBA from Tier I and II College with working experience of Big 4 consulting firms, Government Advisory Practice.
AGM/DGM: Government Relation & Project Liaison: Ranchi would be responsible for undertaking the following specific tasks:
- Day to day liaison with Government counterparts of the project at Ranchi and programme team[PMA] at Ministry of Industry to support effective implementation of the various activities under the Textile/Garment Manufacturing project
- Collect information, data and documents relevant to specific activities, from various partners and under the guidance of the project experts, undertake relevant analysis of data.
- Provide support in organizing meetings and consultation workshops under the project and support the project team in undertaking documentation and capturing the proceedings of the meetings.
- Maintain work calendar and activities scheduled of the project and undertake necessary follow-up actions as assigned. Any other task assigned by the Project Team
Reporting and coordination :
The Liaison Officer will work under the overall supervision of Project Task Manager and Senior Experts involved in the project
- Drafting letters & handle all the Government Correspondence.
- Liaison with Govt Authorities for getting Permissions.
- Liasioning with various govt departments for compliance issues.
- Provides the intact information as per the updated Government Policy, Act & Procedures.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.