Executive HR at Pearl Global Industry Ltd
Views:1248 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Pearl Global - GM/Senior Manager - Banking & Treasury (8-15 yrs)
GM/Senior Manager - Banking & Treasury - Pearl Global Industries Ltd.
JOB PROFILE : Corporate Finance, Working Capital Management, Annual Accounting, Financial Analysis, Cost Management, Implementation and Review of Internal Control System, Financial Reporting & General Accounting, Process Improvements & Operational Excellence.
Working capital management, Financial planning, Working Capital Finance, Corporate Finance, Term Loan, CMA Data, MIS Reporting , Revenue Accounting, Cash Flow, Corporate Banking, Fund Raising, Budgeting, Cost Management, Credit Rating, Team Management, Forex Management, treasury operations, banking transactions
Role / Responsibilities:
Corporate Finance, Working Capital Management and Annual Accounts -
- Finalization of CMA data for working capital limit and projects reports for obtaining term loan.
- Laisioning with banks at top level.
- Complete working for obtaining working capital limit and term loans from financial institutions & banks including complete documentation.
Financial Analysis and Cost Management -
- Enhancement and renewal of working capital limit.
- Quarterly statement to be submitted to bank.
- Analysis of balance sheet.
- Delivery and driving of yearly business and financial plans unit wise.
- Preparations of periodical budget and review of past budget and analysis of variance.
- Profitability analysis.
- Identifying the cost efficiency initiatives and implementation across organization.
Implementation and Review of Internal Control System -
- Having Expert Knowledge of implementation of internal control system of the company as per rules and policies of the company.
- Periodically review of internal control system of the company and making amendments in the system whenever necessary.
Financial Reporting and General Accounting -
- Statutory financial reporting as per Indian GAAP.
- Preparation of cash flow statement and fund flow statement.
- Internal reporting as per organization internal standards.
- Laisioning with Statutory auditors, Internal Auditor and tax consultants.
Process Improvements and operational Excellence -
- Setting up and implementing systems, controls, and accounting process.
- Partnering software development and implementation.
IND AS, Component Accounting -
- Involvement in the implementation of IND AS and Component Accounting at the company.
- Export Bills and Laisioning with overseas buyers.
- Consolidation of subsidiaries Financials and Laisioning with Overseas subsidiaries.
- Good Leadership Qualities.
Accounting Package -
- SAP, Enterprises Recourses Planning (ERP)
- Excellent in MS Office and Excel
Reporting To CFO
Desired Candidate Profile:
Education/ Qualification: Qualified CA/MBA-Finance
Experience: 8-15 years
Key Skills & Technical Competencies Analytical Skills- Learning Attitude, Self-Driven, Organising Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, SAP FICO & MM Module, Word, Advance Excel, Power Point
Competencies - Working capital management, Financial planning, Working Capital Finance, Corporate Finance, Term Loan, CMA Data, MIS Reporting , Revenue Accounting, Cash Flow, Corporate Banking, Fund Raising, Budgeting, Cost Management, Credit Rating, Team Management, Forex Management, treasury operations, banking transactions