Executive HR at Pearl Global Industry Ltd
Views:569 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Pearl Global - Finance Controller (5-10 yrs)
Finance Controller - Pearl Global Industries Ltd - Chennai
POSITION NAME : Finance Controller
Main Purpose of Job :
- Ideal for leadership role with fast track, top of the organizations across Tax Planning, Cost Reduction measures, Identification of organisation's KPI's and financial development in challenging business environments demanding high standards of quality.
- Conceptualizing and implementing financial procedures, Plant Accounting, Budgeting, finalization of accounts, working capital management, profit monitoring, supply chain management and building internal financial controls.
Role / Responsibilities :
- Preparation of Monthly Profit & loss statement, Balance Sheet of the unit and report to the MD for review.
- Preparation and presentation of budget before management at the time of quarterly Board Meeting.
- Preparation and presentation of monthly KPI's (Budget vs. Achieved) of the unit before the management team headed by chairman of the company.
- Preparation and development of MIS on Receivable, Payable, Stocks, Production, Working Capital requirement, Sales, Purchase, Profitability, Payroll, Costing- etc with using advanced excel tools.
- Treasury management on day to day basis, reconciliation of banking transactions with measure in exchange rate differences.
- Reconciliation of financial figures i.e. Sales, Purchase, Bank, cash and overheads on monthly basis.
- Organizing the weekly and monthly financial meeting with all department heads about improvement in the company financial strength and other cost reduction measures.
- Compliance on statutory requirement of the company on regular basis like Statutory Audit, Tax Audit, Internal Audit, Cost Audit, Stock Audit, PF Audit, VAT Audit, FDI Return, Buyer's Audit..Etc.
- Regular review of credit limit of the company with various banks and preparation of Credit Monitoring Arrangement data's for enhancement on credit facilities.
- Liaison and negotiation with CRA's for betterment in our companies Credit Rating.
- Negotiation with the suppliers, service providers and finalization of purchase order on regular basis.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification: CA/ICWA/MBA - with at least 5 years of experience with Garment Industry.
Must have working exposure on SAP. This is mandatory.
Experience: 5+ Years
Team Handling: Must Have Team Management exposure.
Technical Competencies : Accounts, Taxation, MIS, Book closure, Budgeting, Forecasting, P&L Management, MIS Reporting, Variance Analysis, Cost Control, Liaison with Auditors & Local Banks, GL, General Ledger Accounting Analysis, AP, AR Fund Management, Financial Statement Analysis, Financial Analysis, Financial statement preparations, Budget Preparations, Factory Accounting etc.
- Well versed with SAP & ERP Applications.
- Expert knowledge in MS-Excel, Ms-Word & Ms-Power point using advanced features like Pivot Table, Lookup etc.
Knowledge in other Financial Package i.e. Tally, ERP -9 etc.
Competencies : Ability to manage budgets, Costing, Financial Analysis, Problem Solving, Strong team handling experience, Project Management, MIS, Decision Making etc.
Interested professionals can directly reach out tome at firstname.lastname@example.org/8447886700 OR references would be highly appreciated.